A unique daily carry bag with rock-solid build quality and a killer external pocket setup from a classic American brand.
- Kind of an outdoorsy look, but not over the top from this classic American bag manufacturer who made gear for both WWI and WWII. It’s right they sent over the red, white and blue version (even though I’m less proud of our government’s decision making today than I’ve ever been).
- Very comfortable bag to wear due to the heavy duty straps and back mesh. Feels like you almost want to put more in it because a). it can carry it, and b). it’s gonna be comfortable.
- Straps are interchangeable… they have a larger size and a smaller size.
- Very durable 1000D Cordura, YKK zippers.
- The pockets on the outside are killer — can fit so much, feels big enough but not too big, there’s dimension so you can get in and out of it easy, doesn’t look too technical at all. Love these size of pockets.
- At 22L with just some basics going on inside, you can fit a lot of stuff. This is a great little daily hauler.
- Laptop compartment is padded and there’s a nice little pouch inside at the top of the bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
Qwstion is a product design studio in Zurich Switzerland who makes very stylish bags for the "hipper" areas of town without sacrificing functionality.
The Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods is a gorgeous, artisan, hand-shucked heirloom bag that your grandpa would be proud of (whichever one of your grandpas was more badass).