A unique daily carry bag with rock-solid build quality and a killer external pocket setup from a classic American brand.
- Kind of an outdoorsy look, but not over the top from this classic American bag manufacturer who made gear for both WWI and WWII. It’s right they sent over the red, white and blue version (even though I’m less proud of our government’s decision making today than I’ve ever been).
- Very comfortable bag to wear due to the heavy duty straps and back mesh. Feels like you almost want to put more in it because a). it can carry it, and b). it’s gonna be comfortable.
- Straps are interchangeable… they have a larger size and a smaller size.
- Very durable 1000D Cordura, YKK zippers.
- The pockets on the outside are killer — can fit so much, feels big enough but not too big, there’s dimension so you can get in and out of it easy, doesn’t look too technical at all. Love these size of pockets.
- At 22L with just some basics going on inside, you can fit a lot of stuff. This is a great little daily hauler.
- Laptop compartment is padded and there’s a nice little pouch inside at the top of the bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.
The Dalston from F-Stop is a very elegantly designed bag for camera and tech use that doesn't scream "I have thousands of dollars of camera gear in here!"
A gorgeous messenger bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
The Classic Backpack Plus from Bellroy has a clean aesthetic, lots of organization and some excellent build and materials... well suited to be your everyday carry for work.
The Prima System from Boundary Supply is, to me, the best in this category of kickstarter-y tech/camera/daily-carry because of the material feel and functionality in use.