A really solid feeling bag with lots of pockets both inside and outside the bag and enough capacity for the minimal traveler.
- Great feeling materials. Thick, durable, water resistant outer shell, solid zips and pulls, great straps and back padding. It all adds up to a nice, dense, quality feeling in packing and traveling with the bag.
- A sleek-tech kind of look to the bag. The kind of thing Tony Stark or Elon Musk acolytes might feel very comfortable in (this is a compliment to the style, not a dig).
- Capacity is “medium” 1-bag travel to me; in the same category as the Minaal Carry On. So, it’s neither a large travel bag or a small one. Makes it great for minimal travel, not so great as a daily carry bag once you get to your destination.
- 2 Medium pockets on the outside of the bag, laptop pocket, two zipped medium organizing pockets inside the bag, one large main compartment for clothing.
- Ultimately a very capable bag that can be a travel companion for years to come. I just wish it was either bigger or smaller.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
The Knack Pack from Knack is a surprisingly great backpack for both daily carry and travel... it expands and collapses and has a solid look for professionals out there.
A very innovative backpack for either large daily carry or serious travelers who need one bag for both travel and daily carry. This is a winner for me in the medium size 1-bag travel category.
The Federate Adapt from Kathmandu converts between three separate modes: a 28L daily carry bag, a 38L carry-on travel bag, and a 50L check-in bag.
A very functional eco-friendly bag, the Wayks One expands and compresses into multiple different functions, making it a great bag for daily and travel use.