The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
- When it’s packed full or just carrying a few things, it has a good look. Aesthetic is, as the kids say, kinda dope.
- Materials are solid, but I will say there are a few places that feel a little unconsidered. (Namely, handles and straps.)
- Lots of pockets and organization. First-order access is excellent as well as some solid internal organization.
- And I have to say this is a total contender for a minimal travel + daily backpack! Works great as daily carry AND as a minimal travel bag.
- It’s affordable for this kind of materials and organization.
Other Bags to Check Out:
This is what I call the "badass bargain option." Everything you need in a daily carry, organized innovatively so it stays fun to use, and it's super affordable.
The X30 from Shimoda is a full featured mobile studio rig for adventure filmmakers and hobbyists alike.
A surprisingly solid backpack for both daily carry and travel. Organization, professional looks and an expand/collapse feature for travel conversion.
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.