The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
- When it’s packed full or just carrying a few things, it has a good look. Aesthetic is, as the kids say, kinda dope.
- Materials are solid, but I will say there are a few places that feel a little unconsidered. (Namely, handles and straps.)
- Lots of pockets and organization. First-order access is excellent as well as some solid internal organization.
- And I have to say this is a total contender for a minimal travel + daily backpack! Works great as daily carry AND as a minimal travel bag.
- It’s affordable for this kind of materials and organization.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Daypack from Qwstion has serious design chops. It's simple and elegant with thoughtful organization for modern business folks who need backpack/briefcase conversion. It even works to wear with a suit!
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
An extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul. One of my favorite all-around bags.
A perfectly sized bag for tight daily carry packed up in a very modern, functional package.
The Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods is a gorgeous, artisan, hand-shucked heirloom bag that your grandpa would be proud of (whichever one of your grandpas was more badass).