The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
- When it’s packed full or just carrying a few things, it has a good look. Aesthetic is, as the kids say, kinda dope.
- Materials are solid, but I will say there are a few places that feel a little unconsidered. (Namely, handles and straps.)
- Lots of pockets and organization. First-order access is excellent as well as some solid internal organization.
- And I have to say this is a total contender for a minimal travel + daily backpack! Works great as daily carry AND as a minimal travel bag.
- It’s affordable for this kind of materials and organization.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Blink & Wander packs from Timbuk2 are tough, rigid little numbers for travel with unfortunately weak feeling zippers.
The Travel Sling from Aer is a stylish, well made daily sling that fits up to a 13" laptop.
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
This bag from Filson is easily one of my favorite briefcase-type bags due to it's excellent materials, organization, and classic aesthetic.
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.