The Knack Pack from Knack is a surprisingly great backpack for both daily carry and travel… it expands and collapses and has a solid look for professionals out there.
- Solid materials and build… I have to admit I was surprised by how quality the material feels to the touch and how weather resistant it is.
- Great look for business… it’s hard to find a bag that works with suits, and that’s what this bag was designed for. I think they did a pretty good job.
- Expandable/collapsible travel capacity… the expansion works really well, actually. Tons of space, and I don’t have to move out of my daily carry bag!
- Comes in two sizes… and multiple colors. The large size has a hip strap that is stow-able (which is nice).
- Honestly, a lovely bag to use for daily carry and travel.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.
A very well designed, stylish travel bag for one-bag travel with enough pockets, organization and access to make travel smooth.
The Guide Pack from Tom Bihn is a bag geek's boner pill. It's classic design and exceedingly excellent manufacturing make it more like an heirloom than a bag. But this bag also performs great as a travel bag!
The Blade 28 from Arcteryx is a slimline, functional bag designed for both travel and daily carry.