A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
- Whenever you feel a Lexdray bag, your fingers get totally delighted. The matte finish on the buckles, the plushness of the laptop sleeve, the neoprene binding, the shiny, sturdy 1680D ballistic nylon fabric, the utterly cushy straps and back padding… this thing is a delight to the senses.
- Capacity is solid for 1-bag travel. I can smush everything I need to in there. The external pockets make for decent organization in transit.
- The bag feels too big for a daily carry for me. It’s tall at 23″, but I can see some city folk getting away with it.
- Lots of external pockets designed in a very interesting and innovative way.
- Extremely comfortable shoulder straps and back panel.
- Ultimately, this thing is an absolutely baller bag, but only for certain situations and settings, like a weekend away, snowboarding, etc. Those of us who can make this work as a daily carry every day will be rare (but they exist).
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Simple Office bag from Qwstion is an excellent convertible briefcase/backpack with organization and aesthetics that fit many modern city folks.
A very sturdy and functional sling for a very affordable price, the Metromonger sling from Greenroom 136 is one every sling-person needs to know about
A truly worthy daily carry bag with simple and useful innovations and rock-solid build-quality. I. Love. This. Bag.
Expensive, but it's got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.
A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.