The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.
- Solid, simple aesthetic… sleek and stylish.
- Totally water resistant… roll top seal and water resistant coating make this thing air proof, let alone water proof.
- Great water bottle holders… one on each side, both with stretchy mesh and nice strap cinches to keep things in place.
- Expandable capacity… need to carry a little today? Maybe more tomorrow? The roll top can accommodate both large and light daily loads.
- Note: Matador also makes a smaller 16L pack with the same features.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.
The Atlas Executive Holdall from Waterfield is an excellent large-ish capacity shoulder bag designed to help you shift seamlessly from tech gear to gym gear.
A gorgeous messenger bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
The Everyday Messenger from Peak Design is a delightfully innovative messenger, with the capabilities to be used as both serious office bag and adventure photography/drone bag.
The Messenger Bag from Nomatic is chock-full of organization and tech-lifestyle features for the modern commuter.