The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.
- Solid, simple aesthetic… sleek and stylish.
- Totally water resistant… roll top seal and water resistant coating make this thing air proof, let alone water proof.
- Great water bottle holders… one on each side, both with stretchy mesh and nice strap cinches to keep things in place.
- Expandable capacity… need to carry a little today? Maybe more tomorrow? The roll top can accommodate both large and light daily loads.
- Note: Matador also makes a smaller 16L pack with the same features.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A gorgeous messenger bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
The Brain Bag from Tom Bihn is one of those lifelong companion bags — built to last for decades to come and designed with enough pockets and organization to be your constant helper, once you go brain it's hard to go back.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
This bag from Filson is easily one of my favorite briefcase-type bags due to it's excellent materials, organization, and classic aesthetic.
A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.