The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.
- Solid, simple aesthetic… sleek and stylish.
- Totally water resistant… roll top seal and water resistant coating make this thing air proof, let alone water proof.
- Great water bottle holders… one on each side, both with stretchy mesh and nice strap cinches to keep things in place.
- Expandable capacity… need to carry a little today? Maybe more tomorrow? The roll top can accommodate both large and light daily loads.
- Note: Matador also makes a smaller 16L pack with the same features.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Mountain Quickdraw is a 24L backpack from Evergoods featuring their ingenious backpack straps and epic materials.
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
The Assynt 20L from Trakke is a very stylish, classy daily carry backpack built from Scottish dry-finished waxed canvas to be your companion for any setting in the modern world, from co-working spaces and board rooms to rivers, valleys and mountain tops.
Classy heritage vibes. Dry finished waxed canvas. Solid modern organization. Hand shucked in Scotland. Made for the long-haul.