The Venturesafe X40 from Pacsafe is a multi-purpose 40L backpack with a ton anti-theft features.
- Anti theft features — this bag has tons of them.
- Solid capacity — there’s a decent amount of space here for 1 bag travel and/or their separate camera insert.
- Decent tech organization — with spots for laptop and some tech essentials.
- Comfortable straps — even on a bag with this many features, this one’s still important!
- Rain fly — to keep the bag dry in the deluge.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Everyday Tote from Peak Designs is a super functional tote bag for everyday use.
The Dalston from F-Stop is a very elegantly designed bag for camera and tech use that doesn't scream "I have thousands of dollars of camera gear in here!"
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
The Guide Pack from Tom Bihn is a bag geek's boner pill. It's classic design and exceedingly excellent manufacturing make it more like an heirloom than a bag. But this bag also performs great as a travel bag!