The Venturesafe X40 from Pacsafe is a multi-purpose 40L backpack with a ton anti-theft features.
- Anti theft features — this bag has tons of them.
- Solid capacity — there’s a decent amount of space here for 1 bag travel and/or their separate camera insert.
- Decent tech organization — with spots for laptop and some tech essentials.
- Comfortable straps — even on a bag with this many features, this one’s still important!
- Rain fly — to keep the bag dry in the deluge.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The GR2 from GoRuck will last your entire life, features a segmented main compartment, is extensible with pouches and accessories and boasts a very rugged, handsome look.
An extremely versatile and feature rich bag that doesn't look half bad, the Errant has lots of organization in an innovative pack for everyday use. One of my favorites.
The Travel Duffel from Peak Design is a simple travel companion with some very useful features like weatherproof materials and killer external access pockets.
The Monolith Weekender from Heimplanet is one of my favorites because it is very durable and simple. Carries all your shit, and comfortably!
The 50L duffel from Aasgard is a very exciting idea — massive space in a weatherproof simple duffel with backpack straps. (The shoulder straps could use an update though.)