The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
- Extremely comfortable and sleek to use and adjust in use. Going from tight against the body to loose and easy to get into is super fast and easy.
- Perfect for minimal gear carry as well as gear-specific carry (e.g., photography, drone, etc.)
- Lots of customizable, padded organization options.
- Excellent materials and shelter from bumps, bruises and weather.
- Doable with a 13″ laptop if it’s pretty slim.
- This bag is fucking FUN!
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Simple Office bag from Qwstion is an excellent convertible briefcase/backpack with organization and aesthetics that fit many modern city folks.
The Dalston from F-Stop is a very elegantly designed bag for camera and tech use that doesn't scream "I have thousands of dollars of camera gear in here!"
The DUO from Wandrd is a killer daily tech rambler with enough organization for the most fussy among us and solid weather protection for all your tech gear.
The Mountain Quickdraw is a 24L backpack from Evergoods featuring their ingenious backpack straps and epic materials.
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.