The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
- Extremely comfortable and sleek to use and adjust in use. Going from tight against the body to loose and easy to get into is super fast and easy.
- Perfect for minimal gear carry as well as gear-specific carry (e.g., photography, drone, etc.)
- Lots of customizable, padded organization options.
- Excellent materials and shelter from bumps, bruises and weather.
- Doable with a 13″ laptop if it’s pretty slim.
- This bag is fucking FUN!
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Subterra backpack from Thule is designed to be a minimal travel bag with room for both your tech needs, daily needs and weekend travel needs.
The Everyday Messenger from Peak Design is a delightfully innovative messenger, with the capabilities to be used as both serious office bag and adventure photography/drone bag.
Expensive, but it's got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.
The Venturesafe X40 from Pacsafe is a multi-purpose 40L backpack with a ton anti-theft features.
A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.