The Everyday backpack from Peak Design is delightfully innovative and thoughtfully conceived. It’s definitely a design for the centuries.
- Techy Look: First and foremost, this sucker has a techy look, like it’s a backpack made for Robocop. That turns some people off right away, but the features are good enough to win most people over in the end.
- Excellent Organization & Accessibility: the organization, configuration and access of this bag are off the charts. Totally customizable inner main compartment with side access from both sides, as well as deep organization and quick access… this thing is stacked for however you want to design your own carry.
- Great for Photography: the Kodra fabric has padding and insulation, and the inner compartment has these customizable padded dividers, making for a very safe, customized and secure carry of your photo gear… however you want to organize it.
- Drone People: you drone and photography enthusiasts should be drooling with the possibilities.
- Build Really Well: From the fabric to the padding to the straps and reinforcements throughout the bag, this thing is solid.
A killer bag that, if you love the look, will be able to get you through every daily adventure you can throw at it (and even some minimal travel as well!).
Honestly, get this bag if you want to discover a new feature you didn’t even know about 2 and a half years from now. You’ll be like, “Holy sh*t, didn’t even know this hip strap was here!”
I dig this bag for the innovation, organization and durability. One of those bags that will be a loooooong term companion for you on your journeys.
These also make it so you can access the inside while you hold the bag “cross-body” on the front of your body; one strap on. Great for photographers.
Some people complain about the straps being too stiff. I, personally, don’t mind it because this pack stands alone in features and quality.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Daypack from Qwstion has serious design chops. It's simple and elegant with thoughtful organization for modern business folks who need backpack/briefcase conversion. It even works to wear with a suit!
The Litehaul 38 from Kathmandu is capable, stylish, boasts a very interesting pocket configuration and a more comfortable than normal harness system.
A gorgeous messenger bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
The Core Pack from Topo is a classic daily carry bag with solid organization and materials at an extremely affordable price.
The Weekender Meeting bag from North St. is an excellent little slimline daily carry bag. Built by hand in Portland, OR, with great materials. Attaches to the larger Weekender Travel Bag.