The Everyday backpack from Peak Design is delightfully innovative and thoughtfully conceived. It’s definitely a design for the centuries.
- Techy Look: First and foremost, this sucker has a techy look, like it’s a backpack made for Robocop. That turns some people off right away, but the features are good enough to win most people over in the end.
- Excellent Organization & Accessibility: the organization, configuration and access of this bag are off the charts. Totally customizable inner main compartment with side access from both sides, as well as deep organization and quick access… this thing is stacked for however you want to design your own carry.
- Great for Photography: the Kodra fabric has padding and insulation, and the inner compartment has these customizable padded dividers, making for a very safe, customized and secure carry of your photo gear… however you want to organize it.
- Drone People: you drone and photography enthusiasts should be drooling with the possibilities.
- Build Really Well: From the fabric to the padding to the straps and reinforcements throughout the bag, this thing is solid.
A killer bag that, if you love the look, will be able to get you through every daily adventure you can throw at it (and even some minimal travel as well!).
Honestly, get this bag if you want to discover a new feature you didn’t even know about 2 and a half years from now. You’ll be like, “Holy sh*t, didn’t even know this hip strap was here!”
I dig this bag for the innovation, organization and durability. One of those bags that will be a loooooong term companion for you on your journeys.
Other Bags to Check Out:
An extremely versatile and feature rich bag that doesn't look half bad, the Errant has lots of organization in an innovative pack for everyday use. One of my favorites.
A modern and elegant take on the classic, expandable roll-top bag. Excellent materials, lots of expandable capacity, lovely to use on the regular.
The Atlas Executive Holdall from Waterfield is an excellent large-ish capacity shoulder bag designed to help you shift seamlessly from tech gear to gym gear.
The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.
The Pioneer from North St. is an exceptional little fanny pack/sling bag made with classic bag making techniques by hand in Portland, Oregon.