The Daypack from Qwstion has serious design chops. It’s simple and elegant with thoughtful organization for modern business folks who need backpack/briefcase conversion. It even works to wear with a suit!
- Convert from backpack to briefcase for those meetings with the muckety mucks.
- It’s design is so simple you almost can’t believe how lovely it’s organization features are… truly a marvel of that old saying: “simple is more difficult.”
- The aesthetics — style — of this bag are second to none. Again, the simplicity here lends itself to lots of different outfits and settings… so you’ll look good in the office, at the park, in the cafe, at the beach, etc.
- Organic fabrics and sustainable values are at the heart of this company. Great design without sacrificing sustainability and thoughtfulness about resources.
- It’s not the cheapest bag, but this price is one I’m constantly encouraging men and women (and everything in between) to go for because, due to the design, sustainability, and all around stylishness of this bag, people are often times STOKED to be using the bag even years after purchasing.
Material Choice:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Build Quality:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Water Resistance:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
External Access:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Internal Organization:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Carry Comfort:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Doesn't Look Weird:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.
The Assynt 20L from Trakke is a very stylish, classy daily carry backpack built from Scottish dry-finished waxed canvas to be your companion for any setting in the modern world, from co-working spaces and board rooms to rivers, valleys and mountain tops.
This backpack from Baron Fig is really thoughtful, minimal and useful. Lovely daily carry bag.
The DUO from Wandrd is a killer daily tech rambler with enough organization for the most fussy among us and solid weather protection for all your tech gear.
The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.