The Daypack from Qwstion has serious design chops. It’s simple and elegant with thoughtful organization for modern business folks who need backpack/briefcase conversion. It even works to wear with a suit!
- Convert from backpack to briefcase for those meetings with the muckety mucks.
- It’s design is so simple you almost can’t believe how lovely it’s organization features are… truly a marvel of that old saying: “simple is more difficult.”
- The aesthetics — style — of this bag are second to none. Again, the simplicity here lends itself to lots of different outfits and settings… so you’ll look good in the office, at the park, in the cafe, at the beach, etc.
- Organic fabrics and sustainable values are at the heart of this company. Great design without sacrificing sustainability and thoughtfulness about resources.
- It’s not the cheapest bag, but this price is one I’m constantly encouraging men and women (and everything in between) to go for because, due to the design, sustainability, and all around stylishness of this bag, people are often times STOKED to be using the bag even years after purchasing.
Material Choice:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Build Quality:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Water Resistance:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
External Access:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Internal Organization:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Carry Comfort:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Doesn't Look Weird:Sub-Par Satisfactory Excellent
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there. Whoooo doggie.
If I wanted a more understated tech look for my daily carry, this is where I'd go.
A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
The Everyday Tote from Peak Designs is a super functional tote bag for everyday use.
A very clean, minimal, stylish and extremely lovely to use daily carry bag from one of our favorite new bag companies.