An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
- Adorable look. I mean, adorable is the word for it.
- Nice handles to use it as a tote or a backpack.
- Great materials. I love Qwstion’s natural material choices. The leather is, although I feel the dilemma of using leather in my life, a very nice material to touch and carry.
- TONS OF POCKETS. Seriously, so many nice pockets on both the outside of the bag and the inside.
- Space for a 13″ laptop and some organization inside.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The second version of this bag is a welcome update, creating a much more stylish looking bag with plenty of organization for daily carry.
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
This backpack from Baron Fig is really thoughtful, minimal and useful. Lovely daily carry bag.
The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there. Whoooo doggie.