An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
- Adorable look. I mean, adorable is the word for it.
- Nice handles to use it as a tote or a backpack.
- Great materials. I love Qwstion’s natural material choices. The leather is, although I feel the dilemma of using leather in my life, a very nice material to touch and carry.
- TONS OF POCKETS. Seriously, so many nice pockets on both the outside of the bag and the inside.
- Space for a 13″ laptop and some organization inside.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A gorgeous messenger bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there. Whoooo doggie.
This bag from Filson is easily one of my favorite briefcase-type bags due to it's excellent materials, organization, and classic aesthetic.
The Mountain Quickdraw is a 24L backpack from Evergoods featuring their ingenious backpack straps and epic materials.