The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
- Totally secure — no one can access this bag when it is on your body.
- Travel & daily carry expansion — This sucker expands out to a full size carry on bag, and then in shrinks down to a rather minimal daily carry. One of the best executions of that I’ve seen.
- Well built — cordura, YKK zips, nice thick mesh for comfort on the straps and back panel.
- Sorta delightful aesthetic — It’s quite a delightful little bag in how it’s been designed, the way the materials feel, and the overall vibe of the bag.
- But does it suck to access the bag through the back all the time? Kinda. But it’s not a deal breaker and that’s the price you pay for security and expandability in a stylish form.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Duotote from Bellroy is a killer daily carry bag for those of us who value style and organization in a tight, sleek package.
The Conceal Pack from Brown Buffalo is one of my favorite daily carry bags of all time because it looks so good and is made so well.
The Transit Sling from Heimplanet is a smaller daily sling bag made with an interesting and nice feeling outer material.
The Mountain Quickdraw is a 24L backpack from Evergoods featuring their ingenious backpack straps and epic materials.
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.