The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
- Surprisingly nice bag to use!
- Sleek look — minimal, modern and clean.
- Great internal organization — lots of useful mesh zippered pockets inside.
- Solid capacity — lots of room!
- Quality materials — the leather is exceptional.
- Comfortable but for one issue — everything is comfy except the padding that pushes into your lower back.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Dalston from F-Stop is a very elegantly designed bag for camera and tech use that doesn't scream "I have thousands of dollars of camera gear in here!"
The Everyday Tote from Peak Designs is a super functional tote bag for everyday use.
The Day Tote from Qwstion is a remarkably designed bag that's surprisingly awesome to use.
The Subterra backpack from Thule is designed to be a minimal travel bag with room for both your tech needs, daily needs and weekend travel needs.
A truly worthy daily carry bag with simple and useful innovations and rock-solid build-quality. I. Love. This. Bag.