The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
- Surprisingly nice bag to use!
- Sleek look — minimal, modern and clean.
- Great internal organization — lots of useful mesh zippered pockets inside.
- Solid capacity — lots of room!
- Quality materials — the leather is exceptional.
- Comfortable but for one issue — everything is comfy except the padding that pushes into your lower back.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The second version of this bag is a welcome update, creating a much more stylish looking bag with plenty of organization for daily carry.
The Messenger Bag from Nomatic is chock-full of organization and tech-lifestyle features for the modern commuter.
A modern and elegant take on the classic, expandable roll-top bag. Excellent materials, lots of expandable capacity, lovely to use on the regular.
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.
The Dalston from F-Stop is a very elegantly designed bag for camera and tech use that doesn't scream "I have thousands of dollars of camera gear in here!"