The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
- Surprisingly nice bag to use!
- Sleek look — minimal, modern and clean.
- Great internal organization — lots of useful mesh zippered pockets inside.
- Solid capacity — lots of room!
- Quality materials — the leather is exceptional.
- Comfortable but for one issue — everything is comfy except the padding that pushes into your lower back.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A truly worthy daily carry bag with simple and useful innovations and rock-solid build-quality. I. Love. This. Bag.
This backpack from Baron Fig is really thoughtful, minimal and useful. Lovely daily carry bag.
The Dashpack Mark II from Arktype has lots of small organization and some very modern styling in a tight, sleek 15L daily carry.
The Akra backpack from Arcido is designed to be a minimal travel bag with clean looks and plenty of organization and pockets.
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.