The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
- Surprisingly nice bag to use!
- Sleek look — minimal, modern and clean.
- Great internal organization — lots of useful mesh zippered pockets inside.
- Solid capacity — lots of room!
- Quality materials — the leather is exceptional.
- Comfortable but for one issue — everything is comfy except the padding that pushes into your lower back.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
A thoughtfully designed backpack for modern career professionals who want a classy-casual aesthetic, rugged materials and solid organization.
The Travel Sling from Aer is a stylish, well made daily sling that fits up to a 13" laptop.
The Setout Laptop Backpack from Tortuga is an excellent bag for minimal travel AND daily carry.
The GR2 from GoRuck will last your entire life, features a segmented main compartment, is extensible with pouches and accessories and boasts a very rugged, handsome look.