The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
- Surprisingly nice bag to use!
- Sleek look — minimal, modern and clean.
- Great internal organization — lots of useful mesh zippered pockets inside.
- Solid capacity — lots of room!
- Quality materials — the leather is exceptional.
- Comfortable but for one issue — everything is comfy except the padding that pushes into your lower back.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Dayfarer backpack is one designer's take on the perfect bag for work and gym.
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.
A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
The Go packable backpack from Aer definitely provides more than most packable backpacks.
The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.