A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
- I like the solid handles and straps, and the sturdy, rigid materials. I wish it had another inch or two in depth… You’d still be able to get it on strict carry on requirements.
- This bag is not usable as a daily carry or office bag unless it’s only for a few days.
- Solid organization inside and outside the bag. Main compartment is split with a removable divider which makes for a nice storage space at the top of the bag for your medium sized items. 2 quick access pockets on the outside of the bag, one on the front panel, one on the top flap of the bag.
- It easily fits everything I need for travel in a single tight, protected package.
- Laptop compartment says it only fits 13″ laptop, but I can slide my 15″ macbook pro in there.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very well designed, stylish travel bag for one-bag travel with enough pockets, organization and access to make travel smooth.
The Outbreaker backpack from Tortuga is a solid 1-bag travel pick. I personally prefer the less bulky (and more spacious) experience of traveling with the Tortuga Setout, so be sure to check out that bag too. This Outbreaker, however, has quite a bit more padding and protection around the entire bag, so if you know you'll have delicate stuff inside you may prefer this one.
The little brother to the Tortuga Setout, the Setout Divide from Tortuga is a full-featured bag for the style-casual modern minimal traveler.
The Pakt One travel bag is a stylish and extremely well thought through over-the-shoulder bag for conscientious travelers.
The Federate Adapt from Kathmandu converts between three separate modes: a 28L daily carry bag, a 38L carry-on travel bag, and a 50L check-in bag.