The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
- Tight and slim — very compact package to host your daily carry needs. Might be a touch too small for me.
- Water resistant — outer materials are excellent at keeping moisture outside your bag.
- Nice organization — the admin pocket, quick access pocket and special “underside” pocket make for some nice organization options.
- 13″ laptop compartment — I can just barely get my 15″ in there, but it ain’t pretty.
- Modular accessories available — the main compartment of the bag has some very cool modular pockets/attachments you can purchase separately.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Dalston from F-Stop is a very elegantly designed bag for camera and tech use that doesn't scream "I have thousands of dollars of camera gear in here!"
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.
The Civic Half Zip (CHZ22) from Evergoods is a modern classic with just the right amount of organization and capacity executed with precision build quality and excellent materials.