The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
- Tight and slim — very compact package to host your daily carry needs. Might be a touch too small for me.
- Water resistant — outer materials are excellent at keeping moisture outside your bag.
- Nice organization — the admin pocket, quick access pocket and special “underside” pocket make for some nice organization options.
- 13″ laptop compartment — I can just barely get my 15″ in there, but it ain’t pretty.
- Modular accessories available — the main compartment of the bag has some very cool modular pockets/attachments you can purchase separately.
Other Bags to Check Out:
If I wanted a more understated tech look for my daily carry, this is where I'd go.
The Tech Sling from Aer boasts a solid amount of organization and space for loose gear. Features a space for a 13" laptop.
The Messenger Bag from Nomatic is chock-full of organization and tech-lifestyle features for the modern commuter.
The Everyday Messenger from Peak Design is a delightfully innovative messenger, with the capabilities to be used as both serious office bag and adventure photography/drone bag.
The Dayfarer backpack is one designer's take on the perfect bag for work and gym.