The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
- Tight and slim — very compact package to host your daily carry needs. Might be a touch too small for me.
- Water resistant — outer materials are excellent at keeping moisture outside your bag.
- Nice organization — the admin pocket, quick access pocket and special “underside” pocket make for some nice organization options.
- 13″ laptop compartment — I can just barely get my 15″ in there, but it ain’t pretty.
- Modular accessories available — the main compartment of the bag has some very cool modular pockets/attachments you can purchase separately.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Dalston from F-Stop is a very elegantly designed bag for camera and tech use that doesn't scream "I have thousands of dollars of camera gear in here!"
This is what I call the "badass bargain option." Everything you need in a daily carry, organized innovatively so it stays fun to use, and it's super affordable.
The Pioneer from North St. is an exceptional little fanny pack/sling bag made with classic bag making techniques by hand in Portland, Oregon.
The Staad Backpack from Waterfield almost looks like a piece of art. It's beautifully designed (and functional as a mthrfkr!).
The Day Sling from Aer is a stylish smaller sling with a bunch of organization for minimal daily carry.