The Veer from Wandrd is a feature rich packable daypack boasting an inflatable back support and camera cube.
- Solid organization… multiple pockets to store your stuff. Even has some anti-theft features.
- Light and minimal… won’t take much space or contribute much weight in your travel bag.
- Inflatable back panel… keeps the back of the pack more breathable and provides a little structure.
- Inflatable camera cube… protects your camera surprisingly well! Then deflate it and it folds away to nothing.
- Side access to camera and other goodies without taking the backpack off.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The RiutBag Crush is a packable daypack made from minimal materials so you can easily fit it into the corner of any travel bag you use.
The Split Shift from YNOT is a very stylish backpack/tote combo for those of us who carry minimally on the regular.
The Day Tote from Qwstion is a remarkably designed bag that's surprisingly awesome to use.
The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.