The Veer from Wandrd is a feature rich packable daypack boasting an inflatable back support and camera cube.
- Solid organization… multiple pockets to store your stuff. Even has some anti-theft features.
- Light and minimal… won’t take much space or contribute much weight in your travel bag.
- Inflatable back panel… keeps the back of the pack more breathable and provides a little structure.
- Inflatable camera cube… protects your camera surprisingly well! Then deflate it and it folds away to nothing.
- Side access to camera and other goodies without taking the backpack off.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Split Shift from YNOT is a very stylish backpack/tote combo for those of us who carry minimally on the regular.
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.
The Day Tote from Qwstion is a remarkably designed bag that's surprisingly awesome to use.
The RiutBag Crush is a packable daypack made from minimal materials so you can easily fit it into the corner of any travel bag you use.
The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.