A very functional eco-friendly bag, the Wayks One expands and compresses into multiple different functions, making it a great bag for daily and travel use.
- Super sustainable, eco friendly materials and build. Materials made from plastic water bottles, bluesign approved and worker-conscious factories.
- Very comfortable harness. It’s actually removable too.
- Lots of capacity — expands up to 37L. Rolltops are great, but also sometimes not that great.
- Zip-on boot compartment — insulated to keep things cold, camera cube insert, suitable for packing stuff.
- Lots of external access — two big side pockets with inner divider, quick access pocket, security pocket.
- Clamshell opening — easy-ish to get stuff in and out and keep things organized. But ultimately can be a pain to open up.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Blade 28 from Arcteryx is a slimline, functional bag designed for both travel and daily carry.
The Dayfarer backpack is one designer's take on the perfect bag for work and gym.
The Guide Pack from Tom Bihn is a bag geek's boner pill. It's classic design and exceedingly excellent manufacturing make it more like an heirloom than a bag. But this bag also performs great as a travel bag!
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
The Blink & Wander packs from Timbuk2 are tough, rigid little numbers for travel with unfortunately weak feeling zippers.