A very functional eco-friendly bag, the Wayks One expands and compresses into multiple different functions, making it a great bag for daily and travel use.
- Super sustainable, eco friendly materials and build. Materials made from plastic water bottles, bluesign approved and worker-conscious factories.
- Very comfortable harness. It’s actually removable too.
- Lots of capacity — expands up to 37L. Rolltops are great, but also sometimes not that great.
- Zip-on boot compartment — insulated to keep things cold, camera cube insert, suitable for packing stuff.
- Lots of external access — two big side pockets with inner divider, quick access pocket, security pocket.
- Clamshell opening — easy-ish to get stuff in and out and keep things organized. But ultimately can be a pain to open up.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
The Brain Bag from Tom Bihn is one of those lifelong companion bags — built to last for decades to come and designed with enough pockets and organization to be your constant helper, once you go brain it's hard to go back.
The Setout Laptop Backpack from Tortuga is an excellent bag for minimal travel AND daily carry.
The Federate Adapt from Kathmandu converts between three separate modes: a 28L daily carry bag, a 38L carry-on travel bag, and a 50L check-in bag.
The Travel Duffel from Peak Design is a simple travel companion with some very useful features like weatherproof materials and killer external access pockets.