The 50L duffel from Aasgard is a very exciting idea — massive space in a weatherproof simple duffel with backpack straps. (The shoulder straps could use an update though.)
- Massive capacity — 50L is HUGE! Tons of space for everything.
- Kinda uncomfortable — if you pack it out really full it’s not the most comfortable bag. When it’s not too heavy, it’s totally fine.
- No laptop pocket — adds a little hassle to TSA security.
- Weather proof — fabric and zips are excellent at handling weather and keeping your gear dry.
- Tons of handles and lash points — grip it, rip it, clip it.
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Aer Travel Pack 2.0
Organized. All black.
Nomatic Travel Bag
Minaal Carry On Backpack
Tight & Sleek
Tortuga Setout Travel Backpackpack
Large. In charge.
GoRuck GR2 Backpack
Tom Bihn Aeronaut 30 + 45
Durability + Simplicity
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel
Tortuga Outbreaker Backpack
Padded. Protected. Bulky.
YNOT Viken Duffel Bag