The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
- Totally secure — no one can access this bag when it is on your body.
- Travel & daily carry expansion — This sucker expands out to a full size carry on bag, and then in shrinks down to a rather minimal daily carry. One of the best executions of that I’ve seen.
- Well built — cordura, YKK zips, nice thick mesh for comfort on the straps and back panel.
- Sorta delightful aesthetic — It’s quite a delightful little bag in how it’s been designed, the way the materials feel, and the overall vibe of the bag.
- But does it suck to access the bag through the back all the time? Kinda. But it’s not a deal breaker and that’s the price you pay for security and expandability in a stylish form.