The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there. Whoooo doggie.
- Very executive look and feel. This thing is business class and it means it. Looks great on a suit or t-shirt and jeans.
- Feels great to use. The leather, the lining, the zippers, the straps, every interaction has a “better-than-normal” nice-ness to it
- Excellent organization for everyday use. Multiple internal compartments, several external access pockets, comfortable places for laptops, tablets and pouches.
- You get what you pay for with this thing… it’s solid, it’s executive, it’s professional, it’s well organized, and it’s gonna last a long time.
- Note: Waterfield does not compensate influencers with affiliate commissions at this time… and I implore you not to let that dissuade you from purchasing this bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Core Pack from Topo is a classic daily carry bag with solid organization and materials at an extremely affordable price.
The Dalston from F-Stop is a very elegantly designed bag for camera and tech use that doesn't scream "I have thousands of dollars of camera gear in here!"
At first glance it looked weird. Then I used it for a couple days. Good god does this bag do it all well. Seriously, so much organization, so well built.
The Assynt 20L from Trakke is a very stylish, classy daily carry backpack built from Scottish dry-finished waxed canvas to be your companion for any setting in the modern world, from co-working spaces and board rooms to rivers, valleys and mountain tops.
Expensive, but it's got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.