A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
- Whenever you feel a Lexdray bag, your fingers get totally delighted. The matte finish on the buckles, the plushness of the laptop sleeve, the neoprene binding, the shiny, sturdy 1680D ballistic nylon fabric, the utterly cushy straps and back padding… this thing is a delight to the senses.
- Capacity is solid for 1-bag travel. I can smush everything I need to in there. The external pockets make for decent organization in transit.
- The bag feels too big for a daily carry for me. It’s tall at 23″, but I can see some city folk getting away with it.
- Lots of external pockets designed in a very interesting and innovative way.
- Extremely comfortable shoulder straps and back panel.
- Ultimately, this thing is an absolutely baller bag, but only for certain situations and settings, like a weekend away, snowboarding, etc. Those of us who can make this work as a daily carry every day will be rare (but they exist).
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Topo Core Pack
Peak Design Everyday Backpack
Tech looks. Epic innovation.
Evergoods CPL 24 Backpack
All Time Fav.
Bellroy Shift Backpack
Bellroy Transit Backpack
Boundary Supply Errant Backpack
Tight tech daily driver
Wandrd DUO Day Pack Tech Backpack
Evergoods Civic Half Zip 22L
Most Epic Basic
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Nomatic Travel Pack & Backpack
Wandrd Prvke Rolltop Backpack