A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
- Good materials and design touches. I like the 1000D cordura, feels good to the touch. I like the yellow accents. I like the piping details around the bag. I like how sturdy the straps feel.
- I wish the zipper pulls were a little fatter.
- Divider in the outer pouch, mesh pocket inside the bag, laptop and document/tablet sleeve.
- God i love how snug these little bags are! Almost makes me wish I wasn’t testing new bags all the time… almost 🙂
- 15″ Laptop fits, but it’s snug and not easy to get in and out. In fact, they designed this pocket for a 13″ laptop. It’s usable tho.