A really solid feeling bag with lots of pockets both inside and outside the bag and enough capacity for the minimal traveler.
- Great feeling materials. Thick, durable, water resistant outer shell, solid zips and pulls, great straps and back padding. It all adds up to a nice, dense, quality feeling in packing and traveling with the bag.
- A sleek-tech kind of look to the bag. The kind of thing Tony Stark or Elon Musk acolytes might feel very comfortable in (this is a compliment to the style, not a dig).
- Capacity is “medium” 1-bag travel to me; in the same category as the Minaal Carry On. So, it’s neither a large travel bag or a small one. Makes it great for minimal travel, not so great as a daily carry bag once you get to your destination.
- 2 Medium pockets on the outside of the bag, laptop pocket, two zipped medium organizing pockets inside the bag, one large main compartment for clothing.
- Ultimately a very capable bag that can be a travel companion for years to come. I just wish it was either bigger or smaller.
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Aer Travel Pack 2.0
Organized. All black.
Peak Design Travel Bag
Bellroy Shift Backpack
Bellroy Transit Backpack
Nomatic Travel Bag
Wandrd Prvke Rolltop Backpack
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Nomatic Travel Pack & Backpack
Minaal Carry On Backpack
Tight & Sleek
Tortuga Setout Travel Backpackpack
Large. In charge.
Tortuga Setout Laptop Backpack
Chunky. Comfortable. Organized.