The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.
- Solid, simple aesthetic… sleek and stylish.
- Totally water resistant… roll top seal and water resistant coating make this thing air proof, let alone water proof.
- Great water bottle holders… one on each side, both with stretchy mesh and nice strap cinches to keep things in place.
- Expandable capacity… need to carry a little today? Maybe more tomorrow? The roll top can accommodate both large and light daily loads.
- Note: Matador also makes a smaller 16L pack with the same features.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Evergoods CPL 24 Backpack
All Time Fav.
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Topo Global Briefcase
Baron Fig Backpack
Peak Design’s 10L Everyday Sling
Breton Modern Day Briefcase Backpack
Grown Up. Organized.
YNOT Deploy Packable Backpack
Vanquest Addax 25L + 18L
Nutsac Messengers & Satchels
Simple & Solid