This is the bag that started it all for me. The Carry On backpack from Minaal is one of the professional traveler’s best friends with its sleek design, killer materials and medium sized capacity for minimal travel.
- A very good looking and well built bag. This thing is sleek in both aesthetics AND in what it’s like to travel with.
- It won’t break down on you anytime soon because it’s made from excellent materials and built well.
- The capacity is medium sized to me. Other carry on bags can easily fit more stuff. But that’s intentional on this bag — the designers wanted a bag this size so they travel only with what matters… because when you travel lighter, you’ve got more freedom to explore.
- Decent organization. Two external pockets on the top of the bag and a laptop and document compartment on the back of the bag. When the bag is totally packed out it makes getting into these pockets a drag. As with all travel bags, don’t overpack!
- Does not work as a daily carry bag when you get to your destination. It’s floppy and much bigger than you’d like it to be. This is ultimately why I started looking for other bags.
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Aer Travel Pack 2.0
Organized. All black.
Peak Design Travel Bag
Bellroy Transit Backpack
Nomatic Travel Bag
Pakt Travel Backpack
Wandrd Prvke Rolltop Backpack
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Nomatic Travel Pack & Backpack
Tortuga Setout Travel Backpackpack
Large. In charge.
Tortuga Setout Laptop Backpack
Chunky. Comfortable. Organized.
GoRuck GR2 Backpack