Is this just, like the most quality built affordable carry-on travel backpack? It just might be.
- Built REALLY well — Mystery Ranch knows how to make shit that lasts. 500D cordura, 200D nylon liner, YKK zips,
- Tons of capacity split between two compartments — the organization is nice and the compartments are roomy. 43 liters!
- Comfortable straps are removable — they have some nice padding and mesh and can be tucked away. i
- Satisfactory external pockets — need these suckers when you’re in transit. This setup is satisfactory.
- Check for carry on sizes — this thing is actually pretty large. I worry for sure about those budget euro options who may force you to check it. 22″x13″x11″