A very clean, minimal, stylish and extremely lovely to use daily carry bag from one of our favorite new bag companies.
- Built really well — the two founders are from GoRuck and Patagonia, and the quality of the manufacturing and design on this bag resemble that pedigree.
- Love the look — minimal, simple, clean, modern, but not without a little of that “rugged,” old-school vibe.
- Perfect size for daily carry — if you don’t need a pocket for every dongle or to bring the whole house along with you when you leave, this bag’s size is perfect.
- Delightful to use — I mean it, i really like using this bag.
- HOWEVER — i work with bags all day long and so my sense of style and what I want in a bag may not be the same as yours. So, check out the video to get a feel for yourself.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Duotote from Bellroy is a killer daily carry bag for those of us who value style and organization in a tight, sleek package.
The Day Tote from Qwstion is a remarkably designed bag that's surprisingly awesome to use.
A unique daily carry bag with rock-solid build quality and a killer external pocket setup from a classic American brand.
The Mercator from Cecilia is an absolutely gorgeous, hand crafted backpack with loads of organization, customizable photo and tech storage and great external access.
The ATD1 is an expandable backpack you can use for both travel and daily carry. Looks pretty damn good too. One of the best in this category for sure.