Trakke Bannoch Backpack Review
"William Wallace Commuter"
Classy heritage vibes. Dry finished waxed canvas. Solid modern organization. Hand shucked in Scotland. Made for the long-haul.
- Materials on this bag are excellent. I love how they bound the edges of the straps and flaps with waxed cotton… nice touch.
- The metal latches will take some getting used to, but they’ll last a million years… I use them all the time on one of my bags and, while it’s definitely some cognitive load, I also respect the bag enough that it feels kind of like a nice moment in my day.
- I like the two tall pockets on the front of the bag. Nice organization.
- Lots of space for daily carry, but not the biggest bag out there. This is made to be stylish and useful, not massive and spacious.
- Laptop pocket with a little bit of organization on a panel round out the inside of the bag.
Video about this backpack:
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Peak Design Everyday Backpack
Tech looks. Epic innovation.
Evergoods CPL 24 + 28 Backpack
All Time Fav.
Bellroy Transit Backpack
Boundary Supply Errant Backpack
Tight tech daily driver
Wandrd DUO Day Pack Tech Backpack
Evergoods Civic Half Zip 22L
Most Epic Basic
Wandrd Prvke Rolltop Backpack
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Nomatic Travel Pack & Backpack
Topo Global Briefcase
Everyman Hideout 5-way Commuter Briefcase
Solid Everyday Tech