A perfectly sized bag for tight daily carry packed up in a very modern, functional package.
- Perfect little size for my daily carry needs. Plus it looks very sleek… modern but classic. It really is a stylish bag.
- The materials all feel more than quality, especially the details. The canvas feels solid, straps have a nice feeling to the touch, the leather handle is excellent. And then the inside pockets have a very plush, stretchy mesh that sets the whole thing into a different category of… uh… niceness, I guess.
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop. Very easy to get mine in and out.
- BUT #1: I wish there was one more pocket.
- BUT #2: this quick access pocket is challenging.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
The ATD1 is an expandable backpack you can use for both travel and daily carry. Looks pretty damn good too. One of the best in this category for sure.
The Travel Sling from Aer is a stylish, well made daily sling that fits up to a 13" laptop.
The Mountain Quickdraw is a 24L backpack from Evergoods featuring their ingenious backpack straps and epic materials.
The Atlas Executive Holdall from Waterfield is an excellent large-ish capacity shoulder bag designed to help you shift seamlessly from tech gear to gym gear.