A perfectly sized bag for tight daily carry packed up in a very modern, functional package.
- Perfect little size for my daily carry needs. Plus it looks very sleek… modern but classic. It really is a stylish bag.
- The materials all feel more than quality, especially the details. The canvas feels solid, straps have a nice feeling to the touch, the leather handle is excellent. And then the inside pockets have a very plush, stretchy mesh that sets the whole thing into a different category of… uh… niceness, I guess.
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop. Very easy to get mine in and out.
- BUT #1: I wish there was one more pocket.
- BUT #2: this quick access pocket is challenging.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
A compact and more "built for everyday uses" version of their infamous GR1, this Echo pack from GoRuck is the kind of bag you buy once and use for decades.
The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.
The Tokyo Totepack from Bellroy is a great option for a casual-professional daily carry bag for any of us metro riders and career builders.