A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
- I like the solid handles and straps, and the sturdy, rigid materials. I wish it had another inch or two in depth… You’d still be able to get it on strict carry on requirements.
- This bag is not usable as a daily carry or office bag unless it’s only for a few days.
- Solid organization inside and outside the bag. Main compartment is split with a removable divider which makes for a nice storage space at the top of the bag for your medium sized items. 2 quick access pockets on the outside of the bag, one on the front panel, one on the top flap of the bag.
- It easily fits everything I need for travel in a single tight, protected package.
- Laptop compartment says it only fits 13″ laptop, but I can slide my 15″ macbook pro in there.
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Pakt Travel Backpack
Aer Travel Pack 2.0
Organized. All black.
Peak Design Travel Bag
Nomatic 40L Travel Bag
Minaal Carry On Backpack
Tight & Sleek
Tortuga Setout Travel Backpackpack
Large. In charge.
GoRuck GR2 Backpack
Tom Bihn Aeronaut 30 + 45
Durability + Simplicity
Tortuga Outbreaker Backpack
Padded. Protected. Bulky.
Boundary Supply Arris Travel Pack
Sleek. Sophisticated. Comfy.
Riutbag X35 Convertible Security Backpack