The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.
- Made with great materials… Tom Bihn does excellent work here. Even the zipper (which on first glance might look cheap to you) you may come to realize is one of your favorite zippers.
- Very lightweight but durable… run this thing through your tests and you’ll see it can survive just about anything you put it through.
- Decent weather resistance… good enough for most of my travels, but some of you may want to opt for something more water resistant.
- Perfect capacity for daily use… it fits more than you might think. But it also keeps you from cramming in too much crap.
- I lay it flat on top of my clothes and it takes no room in my larger travel bag.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Peak Design Everyday Backpack
Tech looks. Epic innovation.
Topo Core Pack
Evergoods CPL 24 Backpack
All Time Fav.
Bellroy Shift Backpack
Boundary Supply Errant Backpack
Exceptional tech daily driver
Wandrd DUO Day Pack Tech Backpack
Evergoods Civic Half Zip 22L
Most Epic Basic
Wandrd Prvke Rolltop Backpack
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Nomatic Travel Pack & Backpack
Topo Global Briefcase