An extremely versatile and feature rich bag that doesn’t look half bad, the Errant has lots of organization in an innovative pack for everyday use. One of my favorites.
- What’s so great about this bag is all the innovative tech and organization features (which enable a whole shit-ton of applications for this bag) AND it doesn’t look like some extremely technical crazy use-case-specific behemoth. It actually works great as a basic-ass backpack even though it has all these killer features.
- Great straps and back support. Very breathable for all you bike commuters out there. Rigid straps that I’ll bet will wear in really nicely under heavy use.
- Speaking of heavy use, the materials and built are going to last a very long time. 500D Duramax Kodra feels great to the touch while providing a very durable soft shell to the bag. AND all the materials are sourced sustainably from Bluesign approved vendors.
- Ok, tons of pockets on the bag, both outside and inside. Secret compartment against your back, side pocket, bottom shoe pocket for gym rats (I use it for more tech organization), lash straps, water bottle pocket… and then on the inside there’s some great organization for your laptop, charger, and extra tech.
- Tons of accessories you can get for the bag as well… multiple camera cubes (the one that integrates at the top of the bag is actually really nice), extra organization pouches, etc.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very innovative backpack for either large daily carry or serious travelers who need one bag for both travel and daily carry. A great bag for medium size 1-bag travel category.
The Weekender Meeting bag from North St. is an excellent little slimline daily carry bag. Built by hand in Portland, OR, with great materials. Attaches to the larger Weekender Travel Bag.
The Classic Backpack Plus from Bellroy has a clean aesthetic, lots of organization and some excellent build and materials... well suited to be your everyday carry for work.
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
The Travel Sling from Aer is a stylish, well made daily sling that fits up to a 13" laptop.