A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
- Good materials and design touches. I like the 1000D cordura, feels good to the touch. I like the yellow accents. I like the piping details around the bag. I like how sturdy the straps feel.
- I wish the zipper pulls were a little fatter.
- Divider in the outer pouch, mesh pocket inside the bag, laptop and document/tablet sleeve.
- God i love how snug these little bags are! Almost makes me wish I wasn’t testing new bags all the time… almost 🙂
- 15″ Laptop fits, but it’s snug and not easy to get in and out. In fact, they designed this pocket for a 13″ laptop. It’s usable tho.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
The second version of this bag is a welcome update, creating a much more stylish looking bag with plenty of organization for daily carry.
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
The Everyday backpack from Peak Design is delightfully innovative and thoughtfully conceived. It's definitely a design for the centuries.
The Messenger Bag from Nomatic is chock-full of organization and tech-lifestyle features for the modern commuter.