A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
- Good materials and design touches. I like the 1000D cordura, feels good to the touch. I like the yellow accents. I like the piping details around the bag. I like how sturdy the straps feel.
- I wish the zipper pulls were a little fatter.
- Divider in the outer pouch, mesh pocket inside the bag, laptop and document/tablet sleeve.
- God i love how snug these little bags are! Almost makes me wish I wasn’t testing new bags all the time… almost 🙂
- 15″ Laptop fits, but it’s snug and not easy to get in and out. In fact, they designed this pocket for a 13″ laptop. It’s usable tho.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Everyday Tote from Peak Designs is a super functional tote bag for everyday use.
The Brain Bag from Tom Bihn is one of those lifelong companion bags — built to last for decades to come and designed with enough pockets and organization to be your constant helper, once you go brain it's hard to go back.
A simple bag with some modern upgrades and excellent materials that will stay useful for years to come.
An extremely versatile and feature rich bag that doesn't look half bad, the Errant has lots of organization in an innovative pack for everyday use. One of my favorites.
The Mercator from Cecilia is an absolutely gorgeous, hand crafted backpack with loads of organization, customizable photo and tech storage and great external access.