Expensive, but it’s got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.
- Unbelievable Build Quality: the quality of materials, sewing and construction on this bag is off the charts.
- Excellent Warranty: the bag is bombproof, and the SCARS warranty is there for everything else. Basically, you never have to worry about this bag because they’ll repair or replace it.
- The Aesthetic is Killer: it just looks so good. Simple + sturdy, minimal + uncluttered, utilitarian + comfortable. Just a gorgeous looking/feeling bag.
- Multiple Sizes: the bag comes in a few different sizes. I like the 21L for daily use and the larger sizes for minimal travel.
- Daily Carry & Minimal Travel: the 26L is definitely doable for minimal travel!
- A Life-Long Companion: this bag will be with you through SO MANY ADVENTURES. Buy one and forget about other bags for a couple decades.
Simple, minimal, tough, bulletproof, classy as f*ck. What more can I say? I wish there was a better quick access pocket and a little more organization, personally. But this thing is a life-long companion.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
The Hexad Access Duffel from Wandrd is a highly organized bag with multiple large compartments that's great for anyone traveling with a serious camera setup.
The Assynt 20L from Trakke is a very stylish, classy daily carry backpack built from Scottish dry-finished waxed canvas to be your companion for any setting in the modern world, from co-working spaces and board rooms to rivers, valleys and mountain tops.
An extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul. One of my favorite all-around bags.
Easily one of my favorite bags for serious urban and outdoor daily carry. The Alpha 31 from Remote Equipment is a delight to use and will remain durable for years and years.