Expensive, but it’s got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.
- Unbelievable Build Quality: the quality of materials, sewing and construction on this bag is off the charts.
- Excellent Warranty: the bag is bombproof, and the SCARS warranty is there for everything else. Basically, you never have to worry about this bag because they’ll repair or replace it.
- The Aesthetic is Killer: it just looks so good. Simple + sturdy, minimal + uncluttered, utilitarian + comfortable. Just a gorgeous looking/feeling bag.
- Multiple Sizes: the bag comes in a few different sizes. I like the 21L for daily use and the larger sizes for minimal travel.
- Daily Carry & Minimal Travel: the 26L is definitely doable for minimal travel!
- A Life-Long Companion: this bag will be with you through SO MANY ADVENTURES. Buy one and forget about other bags for a couple decades.
Simple, minimal, tough, bulletproof, classy as f*ck. What more can I say? I wish there was a better quick access pocket and a little more organization, personally. But this thing is a life-long companion.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Tokyo Totepack from Bellroy is a great option for a casual-professional daily carry bag for any of us metro riders and career builders.
The Setout from Tortuga is one of our highest recommended travel bags because it has tons of capacity and organization and a very comfortable back panel and straps.
The Everyday Tote from Peak Designs is a super functional tote bag for everyday use.
The Conceal Pack from Brown Buffalo is one of my favorite daily carry bags of all time because it looks so good and is made so well.
The Tortuga Setout Duffel is affordable and really durable duffel luggage built with tech organization, a security pocket, a shoe compartment, laptop storage and extremely ample exterior access.