A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
- This feels like the smores of simple backpacks: rich, indulgent, like, “who the hell thought of this!?” but I kind of love it.
- The sturdiness of materials is almost comical. Like the neoprene zipper covers, the silky smooth lining, the INCREDIBLY SOFT laptop sleeve lining.
- However, that sturdiness feels really nice in use. The injection molded zippers are easy to open in a more-than-just-a-little nice kind of way. The reinforced external material (which has a kind of diamond pattern injected onto it somehow) holds the bag’s shape nicely. The straps are sturdy and strong and pleasant to wear.
- And, you guys, the softness of the laptop sleeve is unreal. I find myself unconsciously stroking it. And while I’m there, tablet sleeve may be too small for your tablet.
- It’s a simple two compartment bag, lots of space in the main compartment, a couple key hooks in the outer pouch.
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Peak Design Everyday Backpack
Tech looks. Epic innovation.
Topo Core Pack
Evergoods CPL 24 Backpack
All Time Fav.
Bellroy Shift Backpack
Boundary Supply Errant Backpack
Exceptional tech daily driver
Wandrd DUO Day Pack Tech Backpack
Evergoods Civic Half Zip 22L
Most Epic Basic
Wandrd Prvke Rolltop Backpack
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Nomatic Travel Pack & Backpack
Topo Global Briefcase