The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
- When it’s packed full or just carrying a few things, it has a good look. Aesthetic is, as the kids say, kinda dope.
- Materials are solid, but I will say there are a few places that feel a little unconsidered. (Namely, handles and straps.)
- Lots of pockets and organization. First-order access is excellent as well as some solid internal organization.
- And I have to say this is a total contender for a minimal travel + daily backpack! Works great as daily carry AND as a minimal travel bag.
- It’s affordable for this kind of materials and organization.
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Peak Design Everyday Backpack
Tech looks. Epic innovation.
Evergoods CPL 24 Backpack
All Time Fav.
Bellroy Transit Backpack
Boundary Supply Errant Backpack
Tight tech daily driver
Wandrd DUO Day Pack Tech Backpack
Evergoods Civic Half Zip 22L
Most Epic Basic
Nomatic Travel Pack & Backpack
Wandrd Prvke Rolltop Backpack
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Minaal Carry On Backpack
Tight & Sleek
Topo Global Briefcase