Heimplanet Monolith Daypack 22L Review
"Stalwart. Extensible. Floppy."
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
- Killer simple aesthetic. The meta look of the bag as well as the details on the clips all please.
- Made really well. 1680D ballistic nylon. Custom hardware.
- Plenty of room for all your daily stuff. In fact, maybe a little too much room for some.
- Very comfortable carry as both a backpack + messenger bag.
- Tons of carry options with molle attachments inside and outside the bag as well as external straps
Similar Highly Rated Products:
Peak Design Everyday Backpack
Tech looks. Epic innovation.
Evergoods CPL 24 + 28 Backpack
All Time Fav.
Bellroy Transit Backpack
Boundary Supply Errant Backpack
Tight tech daily driver
Wandrd DUO Day Pack Tech Backpack
Evergoods Civic Half Zip 22L
Most Epic Basic
Wandrd Prvke Rolltop Backpack
Tom Bihn Synapse/Synik
Dad Bag Epic™
Nomatic Travel Pack & Backpack
Minaal Carry On Backpack
Tight & Sleek
Topo Global Briefcase